Rosemary essential oil is obtained from the flowers and leaves of a shrub that can grow to a height of between 2-6 feet. The leaves are needle-like and the whole plant produces an aroma. Rosemary has historically been a symbol of love, loyalty and eternity. Brides have used rosemary in their wreaths and in their bouquets to symbolizes that they will always remember their families and mourners would toss rosemary into the graves of their loved ones to symbolize that they will not be forgotten.
- It improves circulation.
- It improves digestion.
- It is purifying.
- It is a stimulant to the nervous system
- It’s vapors open congested breathing passages.
- It can relieve sore muscles.
- It uplifts the mood for people who tend to have a sluggish metabolism.
- It stimulates the heart, adrenal glands and metabolism.
- It improves the memory.
- It relieves aches and pains.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Contraindicated for those who have high blood pressure.
- Should not be used by epileptics.
E-Scentially Yours uses rosemary essential oil that is steam distilled. It is sourced from England. The essential oil is obtained from the herb.