Orange is an evergreen tree native to Asia that can grow to a height of between 20-30 feet and has fragrant white flowers. Orange essential oil has a fresh, sweet, citrus aroma and is produced from the peel of the fruit. It is one of the most popular of all fruits. Historically, orange essential oil has been used as food coloring, perfumes, cosmetics, cleaning agents and is used on wood products to repel insects. It’s seed produces a bitter oil that is used for cooking and is an ingredient in soaps.
- It is cooling and purifying.
- It’s calming, relaxing and promotes peaceful and restful sleep.
- It lifts the mood, refreshes and revives..
- Increases energy and mental clarity.
- Relieves spasms.
- Calms and soothes angry, irritated children.
Orange essential oil is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing. However, caution should always be exercised when utilizing a new product, as individual allergies could occur.
E-Scentially Yours uses orange essential oil that is cold pressed. It is sourced from California, USA. The essential oil is obtained from the peel of the fruit (non-sprayed).